Areas of practice
Rebecca has led factual investigations, lay and expert witness preparation, and managed teams during the discovery phase of litigation.
While in law school, Rebecca served as a law clerk for Judge Jennifer Di Toro in the D.C. Superior Court and a student lawyer in Georgetown University’s Appellate Litigation Clinic. She also worked in the D.C. Office of Disciplinary Counsel and at Crowley, Hoge & Fein, P.C.
Post-graduation, Rebecca clerked in the Eastern District of Virginia. She then worked in the Office of Chief Counsel for the Department of Homeland Security, Customs and Border Protection prior to joining the firm in 2021.
Admitted to practice
- Virginia, 2019
- Georgetown University Law Center, 2019
- Christendom College, 2014
Awards & Fellowships
- Pro Bono Award – Georgetown University Law Center
- CUA Center for Religious Liberty Fellow
- Squire Patton Boggs Summer Public Policy Fellow